This course will equip the student on the basics of Depilation (Hair Removal) and give them the requisite theory and practical knowledge to perform Waxing & Threading services professionally
- Introduction to Depilation, knowledge of hair & hair growth
- Waxing & Threading as methods of depilation
- Types of Wax, pros & cons and techniques
- Benefits of Threading, study of faces, angles, measurements & techniques
- Equipment, Procedure, Precautions, Contra-indications & Aftercare
- Requisite soft skills for consultation & delivering the service
- Hands-on: Intensive practice on each Waxing & Threading service
Each student will practice on fifty models for Waxing & sixty models for Threading. This is to practice the theory that they learn as well as for better comprehension of the skills and techniques they are taught in the class
This is a beginner’s course. Best suited for freshers in the industry who are aspiring to work as Beauty Therapists in salons
Ability to read & write one of English/Hindi is mandatory (minimum schooling up to Std. 10, schooling up to Std.12 is preferred for most connected courses) to use the course material and take the written test
There is a written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the services done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it.
Students need to clear with the minimum passing grade in order to be eligible for the course certification
10 Days/ 60 Hours/ 110 Models
Instructor: Enrich Technical Educator
Phone: 022 42939100
Academy Hours : 8am-2pm / 2pm-8 pm
Offered at :
Junction Of 24th & 29th Road, Off Turner Road, Near Eat Around The Corner Restaurant, Hotel Grand Residency, Bandra Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Shop No G-13, Shangrila Arcade, Nr.Shayamal Cross Road, Satellite Ahmedabad.
Shop No.216,217,218, Vitoria, Fortaleza, Plot No.72, Kalyani Nagar, Pune.
Course notes as well as the material for the hands-on (wherever applicable) will be provided and is included in the course fee. Cutting kit is to be carried by the student